Many people are deeply affected by pressures of the economy, health, crime, prejudice,
and family challenges. Their questions are tough. But the answers in this book are
compassionate, straight-to-the-point, and sometimes surprising.
- Why can’t I get and keep a job?
- What were the spiritual effects of Chernobyl?
- Does homosexuality affect spiritual unfoldment?
- How do I answer my child’s questions about God?
- How do we cope with death?
The problems in life can be seen as opportunities for growth. Consider all parts of
your life, the financial and emotional included, and do what seems to be common sense.
Read these answers that speak to the heart, to Soul. They help you recognize God’s
love at work in your everyday life. Sri Harold Klemp’s mission is to show you how to gain spiritual strength to face the challenges of today’s world through the ancient wisdom of Eckankar.
See the complete Table of Contents
(large paperback, 327 pages)