Sri Harold shows the importance of letting go of others’ dreams in order to pursue your own destiny. The spiritual exercises help you consciously look for the spiritual joy and potential in each moment—free of past-life attachments and self-imposed limitations.
The talk ends with an explanation of how the Dream Master can take you to a new level of dreams. Not all dreams may relate to your outer life—you may simply be living, moving, and acting consciously in the other worlds.
Cross-reference: chapter 9, The Dream Master, Mahanta Transcripts, Book 8
- Friends at the Airport
- ECK Seminars: A Spiritual Journey of a Special Kind
- Showtime II—Rapid Spiritual Growth
- If You Build It . . .
- What Is a Saint?
- Fulfilling Our Dreams
- The Shopping Mall
- Your Inner Life Is a Real Life
- “Do You Know Where Our Father Is?”
- Spiritual Exercise: An Apple for the Teacher