How do you find wisdom from the heart?
A good foundation for anyone who wants to go farther in the spiritual life would be
Richard Maybury’s two laws: "Do all you have agreed to do," and "Do not
encroach on other persons or their property."
Practice these laws with a loving heart, and practice the Spiritual Exercises of ECK.
You’ll be prepared to hear Divine Spirit speak to you through whatever vehicle It
chooses. It could be a honking car in a waking dream. A stranger speaking with
Golden-tongued Wisdom. Or meeting a deceased relative in a dream—all might speak with
All can help you find the wisdom in your heart. This talk from an ECK Worship Service
at the Temple of ECK in Chanhassen, Minnesota, gives clear examples.
Cross-reference: chapter 10, Our Spiritual Wake-Up Calls, Mahanta
Transcripts, Book 15
- Welcome to the Temple of ECK
- Foundation for a Spiritual Life
- Divine Spirit and the Talking Car
- The Friend of an ECKist Meets ECK Masters
- Past-Life Connections with the ECK Masters
- An Appointment with the Source of Truth
- What Would the Mahanta Do?
- “I Love You, I Love You”
- An Investor Finds Wisdom from the Heart
Also available in other formats; see below.