In “Food, Co-worker, and Other Things,” we explore an important question: Does a health problem prevent you from enjoying life? Stories in this talk lead you to listen carefully to your own body and heart for lessons about your spiritual and physical health.
This talk also describes the two steps of being a Co-worker: first with the Mahanta, then with God. Stories illustrate how we are a channel for ECK (Holy Spirit) wherever we go, and how much we benefit from service to God.
Cross-reference: chapter 4, The Drumbeat of Time, Mahanta Transcripts, Book 10
- Finding the Talk Title
- Monday Sickness? Looking Further
- Different Ways of Healing
- The Plate of Olives
- Half the Man—Twice the Man
- Two Steps to Co-workership
- Co-worker at the State Fair
- Shopping for Yellow Marigolds
- Four Video Tokens
- “You Didn’t Get the Ice-Cream Bar?”