Just for love. Do you remember doing something for someone else just for love?
It could even be as simple as creating a special lunch for someone you love.
Just for love, and with a twinkle in her eye, a German ECKist and two companions set
out on what she calls a love adventure. They have only one rule: Do something for love
without expecting or wanting anyone to say thank you, or without anyone having any way
of being able to pay them back. They have a great time and learn valuable spiritual
Just for love, now this is the whole purpose of life. It brings fulfillment, but more
important, it brings spiritual freedom, because love is truth.
Cross-reference: chapter 5, Our Spiritual Wake-Up Calls,
Mahanta Transcripts, Book 15
- Questions from the Chinese Acupuncturist
- A Driver Faces Her Fear of Living
- A Little Hot Sauce
- Measure of Love for the Birds and Squirrels
- Agreements before This Lifetime
- Grandma's Little Grandpups
- A New York Driver Follows His Heart
- The Only Free Cheese Is in the Trap
- A Love Adventure
- On the Strength of His Experience
- Like a Barn Full of Chickens
- "What Does Gratitude Do?"
- A Message from the ECK Masters