1986 International Youth Conference, Phoenix, Arizona
Sri Harold Klemp
Item #: 101194
“This ECKANKAR Is the Most Powerful Thing” speaks to the heart of spiritual growth—how to live and work with people. How much of our future, both here and in the inner worlds, depends on interactions with others?
You’ll also learn about the Mahanta at work outside the circle of ECK, uplifting every Soul.
The talk closes with a discussion of the four cycles of life: how to continually create a “golden age” in your life, ways to soften the effects of change in this world, and how to lift yourself spiritually to view change from the perspective of Soul.
Cross-reference: chapter 11, Cloak of Consciousness, Mahanta Transcripts, Book 5
- Blue Light Confirmation
- More So and Much, Much More
- Contacting the Light and Sound of God
- Devonshire Tea and a Gift Returned
- The Unethical Counselor
- Free Will and the Golden Vessel
- The Teacher with Shining Blue Hair
- A Man Discovers the Power of Eckankar
- No Separation
- Cycles and the Golden Age in ECK
More This ECKANKAR Is the Most Powerful Thing