In ECK there is no separation between the physical life—your everyday life—and your spiritual life.
In one story in “Welcome Home to the Teachings of ECK,” a man hears his dog’s bark even though they’re hundreds of miles apart; in another, the Mahanta reveals the hidden cause of a chela’s illness. This talk shows how the Mahanta offers guidance and love.
Cross-reference: chapter 5, The Secret of Love, Mahanta Transcripts, Book 14
- Your Physical and Spiritual Life
- The Light and Sound of ECK
- Freedom to Follow Your Own Path
- Meeting Yourself
- A Dog Says, “Good Morning!”
- What Is Soul?
- “Where Do Words Come From?”
- When to Let Things Be
- “Thank You for Sending the Termites”
- Raccoons and the Troubadour
- The Best Shoes in the World
- The ECKist Hospice Worker