Spiritual freedom is growing into a loving awareness of the presence of God. You do this by becoming aware of the lessons behind your everyday experiences.
Let these stories open your heart to the true meaning of your own life's story.
You must have the love of God transform your life before you can realize the gift of spiritual freedom.
Cross-reference: chapter 12, What Is Spiritual Freedom? Mahanta Transcripts, Book 11
- Stumbling Blocks or Stepping-Stones?
- The Garage-Door Illusion
- Leaving the Nest for Freedom
- Fish-Cannery Lessons
- Different Times—Different Needs
- The Swedish Couple and the Rock Musician
- Light and Sound in a Sentence